My de-SIGN-ed by You Wood & Paint Workshops teach you simple steps to create your own home décor piece. The best part is you can paint it however you like with friends, family or whoever you choose! You will be supplied with everything you need – wood sign, wood cut-outs, paint, brushes and instruction. There are a variety of designs to choose from to paint and piece together as you please. No experience needed!
Whether you’re looking for a fresh Girls Night, Staff Appreciation idea or a unique way to celebrate a birthday or special occasion, de-SIGN-ed by You Wood & Paint Workshops will be fun and memorable! You and your guests will leave with a stunning creation to adorn their walls or a handmade gift for someone special.
Types of Workshops
- FREESTYLE! Attend any of our Freestyle Nights (usually Friday) or Rise & Design, in the morning. Freestyle = you making anything you like from a wide choice of raw materials.
- GUIDED WORKSHOP! Attend a guided workshop, with a choice of several pre-made signs, and receive step by step instructions to create your own spin on the original design! See our Project Gallery page for design choices.
- PRIVATE PARTY! Host your own Private Freestyle Party or Private Guided Workshop in your home,place of business or at the AVD Workshop. Grab 10 or more of your friends and/or family and schedule today! Please note: Workshops held outside of the High Desert may be charged additional fees.
- KIDS PARTY! Having a themed birthday party for your child? Take the guesswork out of entertaining all those kids and buying favors. Have your child’s birthday party at the AVD Workshop. Bring the pizza, cake and décor and let the kiddos paint a one-of-a-kind piece of art to take home. This is so much fun! (And you don’t have to clean your house)
- PUBLIC! Register for any of our public workshops held locally in the High Desert (see Event Calendar).
We recommend ages 14 – 114 for regular workshops. Anyone under the age of 18 should attend public workshops with an adult.
If you are hosting a private workshop in your home or place of business, you will be contacted prior to the event to be sure you are ready to host. Plan on a 2-3 hour timeframe (kids 1.5 hours) for your workshop and feel free to have snacks and beverages available for your guests.
All you need to bring with you is your will to learn and fun attitude! We will provide the rest!